PC software for FA-30 and FA-150

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffy

I cannot locate the FAISPC-MX software which comes as standard with the FA-30 which I am going to use again. Is there somewhere I can download?

All the Furunousa web links seems to be broken at the moment!
SO I am also searching for PC software to connect with my FA-150. Willing to buy if necessary. Can connect laptop either thru USB or via the ethernet LAN hub
Can anyone help, please?

That software NEVER came standard with the FA-30. That software was sold as an option for the old FA100. That software was old when I came to work for the company over 11 years ago. I doubt it would even run on a modern computer. If you really want it, contact your dealer and see if they can still provide it. The list price is $75. We would have to ask Japan if it is still available/supported.

The FA-30 used to come with a free demo copy of MaxSea software to use as an AIS viewer. That stopped about 7 years ago and that product wouldn't function even if you had a copy because it requires activation by MaxSea. All the old MaxSea classic stuff is long obsolete. The demo can't be activated because the server that did it is no longer there. The FA30 hasn't came with any software since. Every once in awhile you will find someone who comes across an old brochure for when it did offer it. If you find someone with a link to a old document let me know and I will ask them to take it down.

I believe last time someone asked about this they found free AIS viewer software online. If you can't find anything, I would suggest talking to Nobeltec about their PC options. (503-579-1414).

It does appear you can order the software but it will only work on PCs with XP and below. It will not run on the newer PCs sold today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back