FA 170

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Furuno Super Fan
Hello,

I connected FA170 to Navnet 3D thru Furuno network switch or hub. I would like to know is it enough to connect LAN cable only? Is it NMEA connection required for AIS data overlay on Navnet 3D?

Thanks
Nick

Please contact your local distributor for support and questions. Furuno USA is not selling this unit at this time.

hello all, i just finish installing the new furuno FA 170 AIS system in out security vessel now, all every installations are very perfect and okay and the units is powered on and all other tests are confirmed okay too and i want to start the system setups now and the system is demanding the "INITIAL SETUP PASSWORD" please can any one help with that i read in the manual that is a 7 digit password, finally i also needed the "ACTIVATION KEY" i also read from the manual that the numbers are 12, please i needed a serious help as i cant reach the dealer i bought the new unit now on phone or emails thanks a lot while am waiting for fast responds, or email me at pettechnologyenterprises@gmail.com

That is an IMO product. Furuno can only provide that information to an authorized dealer. Please contact your dealer for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back