GMDSS Printer PP-510

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi,
I am using a Furuno PP-510 printer in the ship's GMDSS communication system.
1 month ago the both printer's heads when printing start drifting away - aprox. 1cm to the right from paper area (the end right position), on aprox. each 20-30View attachment Print before.pdf lines the printer's head is not moving and printing the line at same position (look likes small vertical line).
But yesterday on the printer which is using more frequently (for EGC printing) printer's heads start drifting on each printing line to the right end position out of paper.
The printing paper now is completely unreadable. :shock

QUESTIONS: :huh
1. How can I fix this to avoid to buy another printers, because it is very expensive?
2. Do you have any list of troubleshooting for that model printer PP-510?
3. Do you have any list of spare parts for that model printer PP-510
4. Do you have any Maintenance Plan (such as cleaning, lubrications, lubricants list) for that model printer PP-510?

Best regards,
Victor

Attachments

• Print SelfTest.pdf
    327.7 KB · Views: 343
Hi,
I am using a Furuno PP-510 printer in the ship's GMDSS communication system.
1 month ago the both printer's heads when printing start drifting away - aprox. 1cm to the right from paper area (the end right position), on aprox. each 20-30View attachment 341 lines the printer's head is not moving and printing the line at same position (look likes small vertical line).
But yesterday on the printer which is using more frequently (for EGC printing) printer's heads start drifting on each printing line to the right end position out of paper.
The printing paper now is completely unreadable. :shock

QUESTIONS: :huh
1. How can I fix this to avoid to buy another printers, because it is very expensive?
2. Do you have any list of troubleshooting for that model printer PP-510?
3. Do you have any list of spare parts for that model printer PP-510
4. Do you have any Maintenance Plan (such as cleaning, lubrications, lubricants list) for that model printer PP-510?

Best regards,
Victor
I clean the pole of printer head and it back to work as usual. Maybe the metal pole too dirty. So it can't move freely.

This is a commercial product and the FurunoUSA forum is only for recreational/light marine products. For commercial or deep sea products please contact your nearest authorized Furuno agent.
In the USA you can contact us at 360-834-9300 and ask for deep sea support or open a support case on our website.
If you are outside of the US please see this link.
https://www.furuno.com/en/support/distributors/marine/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back