Navpilot 711C Desktop Mounting

MarMax

Furuno Super Fan
The only place I have room to install my Navpilot control unit is on the dash and I'm kind of shocked to see that the kit for this is $425 MSRP (PN 001-082-760) and it looks like Furuno is the only place to get it. This is really insane pricing. What's up with this?

This isn't a big seller. Most of these autopilot units are flush mounted, so the cost of design/manufacture/shipping from Japan/storage and inventory add up. The control head is a standard one Din size so there might be after market options. Many make their own custom mount. The option is there if someone wants it but your right that it doesn't come cheap.

Good news. We pushed this up the chain and they dropped the price. The full list is now $325. You would want to point this change out to the dealer and find out their adjusted street price.

MarMax,

If you tried ordering the optional mount; you should call to cancel your order. It won't work. The mount from the NP711 will NOT work the for the NP711C control head. We have updated our website to remove it from the accessories of the NP711C. I have a better solution for you. I will PM you the details.

Johnny

Johnny I am looking for a way to "desk top mount" my 711c and my FI70s. Do they have brackets of some sort. I was really expecting the 711c to mount the same as the 711 or GP33/RD33s. Any suggestions? Thanks. Jim

Back