AP 711 C O/B

MikeR13

Furuno Super Fan
I am going to be purchasing this unit and combine it with my Tzt system. My only question is do I need to purchase any additional accessories since I have twin outboards each with their own hydraulic cylinder? Additionally trying to find out which pump I need...I have looked for the numerical values but am having trouble finding them...Its an aluminium boat with twin 200 yamaha. Any insight would be helpful

Other than the pump, some electrical wire, and hoses; I can't think of anything.
Normally to rate the pump, you would add the cubic (CU) inches of your cylinders together and then select the pump based on the CU listed on our web site. If you have problems finding the cubic inches, let me know what the cylinder part numbers are and I can assist.

I purchased the unit and figured out the correct pump for my hydraulics.. Currently I have a TZT, Radar and a DFF1 connected. My question is will this autopilot connect with no additional pieces? I just noticed in some of the diagrams there is an item called a junction box. Wasn't sure if this was required

I believe the junction box you are looking at is the one used for the 720 style handheld remote. It is not required.

Back