What will be needed for new system

B

Blaster1

I'm going to order my equiptment very soon.Wanted to know what is needed for networking on 33ft open fish.Going for two TXTL 12 ,711C pilot,NXT radar and remote to work the displays. What cables will be needed to network the two displays? Do I need a hub to plug in everything?Can I plug in the radar on one display,plug in the auto pilot on the second display and network them together with a cable?How about the remote? Just need to know what to order.thanks Capt.Mike

Blaster,

You will be required to obtain a HUB.
In addition plug both TZTL12F into the hub along with the DRSNXT.
The control unit you have (MCU002 or MCU004) should be plugged into one of the USB ports in
one of the TZTL12F units.

Both TZTL12F units should be connected to a NMEA2000 backbone with the Navpiliot 711C.

Regards,

Mr.Radar

Can you tell me which hub to get? Also do you have a nema
2000 back bone kit? Part numbers? THANK YOU.Mike

Mr.Blaster,

The Hub 101 on the Furuno website should be your selection.
If your looking for a NMEA 200 Backbone i would recommend the
FI5002-NMEA 2000 junction box.

Regards,

Mr.Radar

Hi, I have 2500 waypoints in New Raymarine Equipment.I think they are in GPX format,on a micro SD card.I just ordered a TLTL12 and a few other Furuno items.Can I just put the micro SD card I the back of the Furuno?Probably not! Do I have to convert them on a program like GPS utility?What format do my way points need to be for the Furuno to accept them.THANKS Capt.Mike

Blaster1,
The you can import .GPX files into your TZTL12F, however, I would recommend converting the .GPX files to .TZD files. this can be done with an external software like seamarks by Andren.
GPS utility will not convert files into a .TZD file.
Keep in mind, when you do convert those files properly, you can load those files onto a USB stick or jump drive and simply connect it into the TZTL12F's usb port and then select "import points & routes" from the "Files" menu under "Settings."

Back