TZTouch 3 and Sionyx Nightwave camera.

BReceski

I have recently installed a Sionyx Nightwave camera. The camera does interface with the TZTouch 3. The only thing is, it will only show full screen or when the screen is split 3 ways. It would be so much better if it could be used when the screen is split only in 2. One side being the plotter, the other the Nightwave. I tried to reconfigure, but when 2 is selected ,the camera is grayed out. Any ideas???? Maybe the next software update? The camera and TZTouch are great otherwise,
Thanks

It has to do with aspect ratio. Composite cameras can be full screen or 1/4 screen but not half. It is not easy to have change the aspect ratio on the fly. There are no plans to change that. It is possible to take the composite video into an Axis quad server with other composite sources in "Quad" mode to see four sources at once on screen.

It has to do with aspect ratio. Composite cameras can be full screen or 1/4 screen but not half. It is not easy to have change the aspect ratio on the fly. There are no plans to change that. It is possible to take the composite video into an Axis quad server with other composite sources in "Quad" mode to see four sources at once on screen.
Thanks sparky. That is beyond me what you are talking about, but you answered my question. It can't be done. On another note. I have a furuno navnet vx2 that I use for radar. Any idea if it has any video inputs that I could possible use to view it on it?
Thanks

Thanks sparky. That is beyond me what you are talking about, but you answered my question. It can't be done. On another note. I have a furuno navnet vx2 that I use for radar. Any idea if it has any video inputs that I could possible use to view it on it?
Thanks
The Vx2 did have a video board option. If you do not already have this installed, it is no longer available as new. You would have to check the used market.

Vx2 is a getting pretty long in the tooth and only supports a 640x480 resolution but as fishtech said it is possible to get video input option on the 10.4" units (but not the 7" units).

Back