TZT2 with DFF3 and DFF3D

FOCUS01

Have a 12" TZT2 with DFF3D which I am about to start using.
I have figured out that I cannot display chart and multibeam at the same time.
Is there a way to add another monitor and extend the display so that both can be viewed at same time ?

Noted that I can view chart and sounder in a split screen however I do not have a sounder connected, can you confirm that the depth displayed on the pop out box at the bottom of the chart display is coming from the DFF3D.

Also have a DFF3 from another project which I am considering adding to the network so that I can view beyond the DFF3D range, guessing that it would be connected to TZT2 via an ethernet hub/switcher and could then be selected as the sounder on TZT2 menu.

DFF3D is using a flush mounted B54 transducer, do not yet have a transducer for the DFF3.
Is there a risk of interference or transducer cross talk if the DFF3 and DFF3D were used at the same time ?

Focus01,
TZT2 is a single display system, however you should be able to split the display like you want.
You will need to make a custom display screen however, look in section 1.5 of the manual.
Yes you will see interference between the DFF3D and DFF3. If you use the IR filter it shouldn't a big deal however.

Snips

Yes you will see interference between the DFF3D and DFF3.
If you use the IR filter it shouldn't a big deal however.

Where can I find further details of the IR filter ?

Been away for a while hence the delayed response.
Re. IR filter, is this an option available in the TZT2 menu ?

Just seen the 165T-PM111LM combination transducer on Furuno Connections UTube Channel and will look at using this for combination DFF3 and DFF3D.

Re. extended display, you mention that it is a single display system, are you saying that there is no way to add a monitor and extend the display similar to what can be done with a computer ?

Focus01,
If you add a display to either TZT2 12" or 15" it will be a clone main display. The BB version of TZT2 allows two monitors which can have different displays.

Snips

Back