Tv on tzt2 in cockpit

rpc1965

Trying to get tv on mfd in cockpit ? Ran a rca video cable to video in jack on IMG_3879.jpegit from tv cant find it in menu ?? Ran a hdmi to tv for chart /sonar on tv that works great ??

On a TZT16F (TZT3) has a HDMI input that lends it self well to TV but TZT2 15" does not have an HDMI input. Composite RCA doesn't lend itself to TV very well because most TVs don't offer RCA Composite video output. If yours does, it would be extraordinarily rare. When making an analog RCA connection, one must go in the settings [HOME - SETTTINGS - CAMERA - and turn ON the port for which you are using] Once the port has been activated you should be able to setup a camera hotpage and swipe up from the bottom to choose that video source.

I’ll try again 👍🏻 i went from video out jack on tv pic attached into video in on tz215 System does have a flir 232 connected through ethernet but not configured yet ill go through settings try to sort out thanks does it matter which video in i use there are 2 ins i think i used video in 2 thanks again
IMG_4210.jpegIMG_4210.jpeg

It doesn't matter which RCA you use as long as you turn ON the one being used in the settings. It is okay to use input #2 without using input #1.

No luck 🍀 just blue screen On camerasill take apart navpod make sure jack all way pushed in may have pulled apart when i stuffed the wires in

How long is the RCA? It might be that an amplifier is needed. Have you taken the RCA to something else to ensure it is a working output?

Back