Time zero PC intermittent not reading TZT3 sounder information

Hotspur

I have a TZT3 on the fly bridge and Timezero Professional on the bridge. I bought and installed the depth package for PRO. The depth reading and graphics say not connected most of the time. Sometimes it does connect. I am using the TZT3 internal sounder control with a 525STID (B277V) transducer. My Maretron display reads it fine on the NMEA2000 bus and the TZ Pro reads all other devices on the net just fine. What am I missing? I appreciate any help.

It sounds like the depth is working on the TZT3 using the provided transducer. If that data is showing up correctly on other NMEA 2000 products it means that the TZT3 has that PGN turned on and is working. That would lead me to believe you have an issue with the source selection in the PC or a network connection issue. This would be something you would need to discuss with TimeZero PC support as they have their own support staff. We do not discuss TZ PC software in detail on this Forum. Please contact Nobeltec/MaxSea support if your problem on the PC continues.

Back