RDP-149 VX2 units freezing

My appologies, I'm still new on these furuno units. I recently added one additional RDP149, both networked to a DFF1 w/ B258 TD, The names are NAVNET1, NAVNET2, ETR (SOUNDER) . NAVNET1 have a older 320B GPS antenna with the rollover issue but works fine otherwise. nothing else is plugged into NAVNET1, NAVNET2 has a new 330B in DATA1, DATA2 has a simrad AP24/VHF/DSC, DATA3 has the Simrad heading sensor into it via AT10HD, TD cable, and Radar cable , network cable goes to netgear 10/100 hub along with the DFF1 and navnet1 unit. finally got all this installed, not sure how to choose chart source, both RDP149's have a Cmap chart card. Output to network, I turned everything on on NAVNET2 since everything is plugged into it, all off on NAVNET1. Went to the bay to test, sounder reverts to HF and freezes up, when I put sounder in NAVNET1 into simulator mode it stops freezing up, Radar overlay works on NAVNET1 so the units are trading data but I can't figure out how to make the chart and radar be oriented in agreement with eachother I prefer heading or course up orientation. how should I have this set up so it stops freezing and wigging out, should I update the units? I have not looked at the firmware version. When I put the one sounder into simulator mode the other unit works really well as far as bottom/target seeing.20230910_184837.jpg

Step one: Ensure that the software version on both Vx2s are the same. If not; fix it.
Step two: DO NOT turn everything on over the network. There are items like heading that automatically go over the network with the radar package and turning on HDT or HDG for example will create a data loop and lock up the machines.
Step three: Don't worry about chart sharing if you have charts in each unit. The charting runs faster with them each having their own cards.
Step four: On NavNet 2 (your radar unit), you need to follow the install manual and setup the radar antenna type and align it with the bow of the boat. Please read this post about how to do that. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3443&hilit=heading+align#p12602

Back