FCV1100L - SS264

Are you trying to run 50 on one transducer and 200 on the other? It's probably meant to be professionally done.

I'd buy the 4-pin 25mm connectors, solder the appropriate transducer wires, make sure it works, then add some heat shrink and/or rubber tape to build up some strainrelief/waterproofing on the connector a little bit. Repeat for the other freq. Label the connectors high or low freq.

Basically the LF will go directly to the 4 pin LF connection and the HF transducer will go to the HF 4 pin. Only three pins are used on each connector. Transducer +, Transducer -, and Shield. One pin is unused. I normally refer to page S-1 (interconnection diagram) at the back of the manual for correct pins.

Basically the LF will go directly to the 4 pin LF connection and the HF transducer will go to the HF 4 pin. Only three pins are used on each connector. Transducer +, Transducer -, and Shield. One pin is unused. I normally refer to page S-1 (interconnection diagram) at the back of the manual for correct pins.
Sorry for the late reply, what you mentioned is what I did. I also downloaded the Airmar drawings to make sure I had the wires connected the right way.

Back